The Hate Machine The Hate Machine

Holy fuck!

This is fucking brutal. Pretty much everything is flawless. Looking forward to hearing more.

Fuck, can't wait to have this stuff on my iPod.

5/5

Devastus responds:

Haha, thanks alot man. I will try to get the EP done as quickly as possible :P

Thanks for the review!

[Untitled] 2.0 [Untitled] 2.0

Holy shit

This sounds better and even more brutal than the original. That was amazing. How'd you get such an amazing guitar tone?

HappyHomicide responds:

Line 6 Pod! Thanks Brosconce!

Fleshbag - Hellride Fleshbag - Hellride

I have been blown away

That was brutal as fuck. You should add vocals to this.

Great stuff dude.

Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb) Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb)

Wow

In my honest opinion, you have the most epic growls of Newgrounds. They just seem so dynamic. The lyrics are extremely powerful aswell. Amazing work to both you and PenguinBomb.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

haha... that's high praise... thanks a lot!

Syndrome Metal Syndrome Metal

Brutal as fuck

This fucking owns. Brutal riffs, awesome rythm, killer tone. This needs vocals and needs to be made into a full song. Great work dude.

How'd you get that awesome guitar tone?

Dimoria responds:

Experimenting a shit load with my pod xt and tweaking like shit. Record everything 4 times Pan it out left and right . Put eq and compressors on it. And try to keep it as tight as possible for the fullest sound.

Von Gina Von Gina

Has potential

Sure, the quality was pretty bad, but the actual song is great. I love the melodies. This has great potential. If you ever want to collab on remaking this song with better equipment send me a PM, I'd be glad to help out.

Carnal Disseverment Carnal Disseverment

Holy shit

Brutal as fuck.

Warbound Warbound

Awesome

Man this sounds a lot like Ensiferum with Petri Lindroos as a signer. That's a pretty good sound to achieve. Good work.

neoblent2 responds:

They are a huge insperation for most of us in the band. Got to say it is a great honor to be compared. Thanks!

Arpegio Study no2-classical Arpegio Study no2-classical

Great

Great playing, I loved it. The tone seems a bit weak though. I'm not sure how to describe it.

I loved the harpsichord in it too!

sorohanro responds:

well, the tone was intended to be between clean and crunchy ... just a little tube drive
if i use distortion it will cover strings sound, if i make it clean it will cover the harpsichord , so i made it i between
thanx for review

The Summoning (orchestral) The Summoning (orchestral)

Awesome

I agree that the beginning sounds like Dimmu, but it sounds more coincidental than plagiarism.

I'm curious, how did you do the orchestra?

Devastus responds:

The orchestra is done with EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver pack, it's a pretty good one especially when considering the price and that you can get alot outta it from mastering it well.

Thanks for your review :)